Thursday 20 October 2011

funny one liners on men

funny one liners on men 



Are you Jamaican? [No, why?] Coz jer-makin-me-crazy.
I seemed to of lost my number, any chance i could have yours?
Do you believe in love at first sight? or do you think i should walk past again?
I bet your last name must be Jacobs? because I think your a real cracker.
Are you a parking ticket? because you have fine written all over you!
Your name must be Gillette? the best a man can get.
If I could arrange the alphabet I'll put U and I together.
Pick a number between 1 n 10 (3) sorry you lost, you'll have to take off all your clothes.
If you were my homework I'd be doing you rite now all over my desk!
Do you know what'd look fantastic on you?.....ME
Are your legs hurting cos you've been running threw my mind all night long.
Hi I was just curious cuz I saw you noticing me so I'm just given you a notice that I noticed you after you noticed me.
If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.
Do you like raisins? well how about a date then?
I may not be Fred Flintstone but I know i could make your BedRock.
Are those trousers made out of Space Shuttle tiles because your ass is out of this world!
Is their an airport around here? because my heart is taking off.
Excuse me do you know how much a polar bear weighs? NO! Answer Me Neith er but it breaks the ice.
GRAB YOUR COAT, YOU HAVE PULLED
If you were a lolly I would be licking you all night!
I may not be the best looking lad here, but hey I'm the only one talking to you!
If you were a bogie I would pick you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment