Thursday 13 October 2011

top 50 funny one liners


Women's One Liners. ;)

Women's One Liners. ;)

K-ZOOMI-----0  May 02, 2011
Related Topics: CatOfficeMenWomenShoesDeadCanCartoon
You Have A Death Wish?
WOW! No Wonder Your Single!
Here's One That I Think Is Funny...
Undecided
None of the above
You!


I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

A hard-on does not count as personal growth.

This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Do I look like a fricking people person?

I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

If I want to hear the patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.

Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

See no evil, hear no evil, and date no evil.

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

What ever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

I am doing my best to imagine you with a personality.

Okay, okay I take it back. Un-Fuck you!

Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

And which dwarf are you?

How do I set a laser printer to stun?

It's not the size that counts, it's the...umm, actually it is the size. 

Please swipe card so I can verify your Account Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment