Thursday 20 October 2011

funny one liners on life


BBC News - 'Gaddafi might have slipped into Jordan', 
is there nothing that woman won't do for publicity! 



Anyone else notice how, "National Rail Timetables", is an anagram of, "all trains aim to be late in"?. 



Even though I've gone bald, I still keep the comb I've had for nearly twenty years. 
I just can't part with it. 



Steve Jobs has resigned to spend his last months pursuing his dream of becoming a chef. 
The first thing he'll make is Apple Crumble 



What's the worst nightmare for a randy pirate? 

funny one liners on life





A sunken chest with no booty





I've just been informed that a distant relative has left me a priceless watch in her will,
I hope it's not a wind up.




If your name is Andre, when writing, you should think twice before you sign off with a kiss.


BBC sport news: 'I used to go down easy', admits Joey Barton, remembering his time in prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment