Thursday 20 October 2011

funny one liners on women

funny one liners on women 





  • I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
  • A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
  • Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
  • Can I trade this job for what's behind door number 1?
  • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
  • Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
  • Macho Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong.
  • Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
  • Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
  • Never trust a dog to watch your food.
  • Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
  • If At First You Don't Succeed, Blame Someone Else And SeekCounseling.
  • You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment