Thursday 20 October 2011

best one line joke


Dad:I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son:No
Dad:The girl is Bill Gates’ daughter .
Son:Then Ok.
Dad goes to Bill Gates..
Dad:I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill Gates :No.
Dad:My son is the CEO on the World Bank .
Bill Gates :Then Ok.
Dad goes to the president of the World Bank ..
Dad:I want you to appoint my son as the CEO of
your bank.
President : No.
Dad:He is the son-in- law of Bill Gates.
President : Then Ok.
This is BUSINESS..
…………………..




..................

A little girl asked Dad"How did human beings appear?"
He replied"God made Adam&Eve... n they had children.. .. n mankind was made"
She asked mother n got reply"humans evolved from monkeys"
Girl confused n asked dad why both the answers r different?
Dad :"It is simple dear! I told you about my side of family and mom about her side":P

No comments:

Post a Comment