Thursday 20 October 2011

funny one liners on life

funny one liners


I just saw a TV programme where Angela Rippon found Joe Strummer's skeleton in some blokes loft,
it was, 'Clash in the Attic'.


If it's the case that girls tend to marry men like their fathers,
you can see why their mothers cry at the weddings.


As part of a school project on cultural diversity, my friends son invited a local Korean family round for dinner,
the school reckon it's the first case of the homework eating the dog they'd ever come across.



My mates girlfriend makes extra money polishing WW2 helmets,
certainly puts a smile on the face of the patients at the Chelsea Pensioners care home.



I had a steak at this restaurant last night that mooed at me,
I thought, that's rare.


What do you call a sleepwalking nun?
Roamin' Catholic.



Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds,
he should move somewhere else.



Why a man should ever want to marry is a mystery,
why a man should want to marry two women is a bigamistery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment