Thursday 20 October 2011

one line jokes best


Should women have children after 35?
No, 35 children are more than enough!
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
Girlfriend:”And are you sure you love me and noone else?” Boyfriend: “Dead sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.”
OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
Divorce has become so common that my wife and I are staying married just to be different.
When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
Sam : No, sir, I don’t have to, my Mom is a good cook.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, ‘What the heck happened?
Dad: Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son : Not much, Dad, just a radio with a sports car around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment