Sunday 16 October 2011

very funny one liners

If at first you don't succeed, try left field. 

When at the window at the unemployment office, loudly say, "I didn't get to where I am today by listening to people like you!" (thanks to Adam Cochran) 

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers. 

I got some new underwear yesterday. Well, it was new to me. 

If #2 pencils are the most popular, are they still #2? 

I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired. 

I live in California, and my watch is three hours fast, I can't fix it, so I'm moving to New York. 

I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon. 

Ask to see my tattoo of a rose, but don't ask outside. I'm constantly bothered by bees. 

It's not who you know, it's whom you know. 

There is no "I" in "Team", but there are four in "Platitude-Quoting Idiot". 

No comments:

Post a Comment