Thursday 20 October 2011

best one line joke


The only reason I’m fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
Don’t question GOD b’coz he may say, if you are so eager for answers then please come up.
My girlfriend treats me like GOD !
She takes NO notice of my existence till she wants something :)
i had my flu jab last autumn and got knocked off my bike the next day…….should I risk it again?
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
‎”The only time a girl should fall on her knees for a guy, is the day she tie her son’s shoe-laces.”
Travel is educational. It teaches you how to get rid of money in a hurry!
As children we complain about homework; as adults we long to work at home
Telling a lie is a fault for a little boy, an art for a lover, an accomplishment for a bachelor, and a Matter of survival for a married man/woman

No comments:

Post a Comment