Thursday 20 October 2011

best one line joke


good facebook statusesWanna get a new phone/laptop?: scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ with a sharp object.
I become the most religious person the day before a exam…!
Dear girls eye liner is good but don’t end up like a Batman :D
The only thing Google can’t tell you is what you forgot to look up.
Why is Facebook a great site for loners? : Because it’s the only place where they can talk to a wall and not be considered an loser!
Money means nothing to me. If you don’t believe me, ask me for money. You’ll get nothing.
I always learn from the mistakes of people who takes my advice..!
I hate two faced people because I never know which side to slap first.
Like it.. If You slap your remote when its not working rather than changing the batteries !
They say that alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who’s in a hurry ?
♥ Before Marriage ♥
Boy: At last i can’t wait!
Girl: Do you want me to leave?
Boy: No i don’t
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Of course, always!
Girl: Have you ever cheated on me?
Boy: No, why are you asking?
Girl: Will you kiss me?
Boy: yes at Every chance i get
Girl: Will you slap me?
Boy: Hell no
Girl: Can I trust you?
Boy: Yes!
Girl: Darling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment