Tuesday 15 November 2011

funny one liners twitter









When they were handing out looks, I thought they said books, and I said "Give me something funny." ;)








My favorite sex position? The one that doesn't stay too long and the one that could be changed easily! ;)










yeah.. I'm going to HELL on red rolling wheels, but it's OK bitch cause your ass is riding shotgun!










I miss the days when the only thing on the "to-do" list was finding hidden shapes in the clouds and rolling down grassy hills.




get some funny facebook status ideas from this blog post and find some funny facebook status jokes 






I miss the days when the only thing on the "to-do" list was finding hidden shapes in the clouds and rolling down grassy hills.












My mother texted me "What does IDK, LY & TTYL mean?" I answered: "I dont know, love u, talk to u later." Mother: "Ok, I'll ask someone else".








They say, "keep your friends close but your enemies closer." The problem is, now a days you can't tell which is which








You made me an option so I'm making you a history.. Lost and forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment