Tuesday 15 November 2011

best one line jokes

find some best one line jokes on this post .


"class, dignity, & elegance will never go out of style"










"......There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.........."










Once Rakhi Sawant goes to LIC Office.
Rakhi: I want to get my body insured.
Officer: Sorry Madam, we do not insure Public Property.






read some more good one line jokes , and funny facebook statuss 








I wanted everything to stay the same but feelings fade & people change










Boy To Moon : y My Girlfriend Loves A Rose, Which Dies In A Day & Doesnt Luv Me
When I Die For Her Everyday?
Moon 2 Boy: Nice One Dude, Post It On FACEBOOK










Hopes and dreams are just wishful thinking.








my love is like a fingerprint,it only applies to one person..

No comments:

Post a Comment